Physical therapists are an integral part of the health care team, devoted to treating and preventing injuries and physical disabilities. Treatment is geared toward relieving pain and discomfort, regaining movement, restoring function, rebuilding confidence and helping patients adapt to permanent physical changes.
Who Can Benefit from Physical Therapy?
- Traumatic accident victims
- Cancer and oncology survivors
- Burn and wound care patients
- Orthopaedic surgery patients
- Vascular surgery patients
- Patients with stroke, head injury and other neurologically involved injuries
- Patients with respiratory conditions
- And others
Inpatient Services at Community Howard Regional
You may reach the inpatient physical therapy department at Community Howard Regional Health System by calling 765-453-8431 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Outpatient Services and Sleep Disorders Center at Community Howard Regional
Outpatient Services are provided through Community Howard Regional Health System West Campus Specialty Hospital. Located at 829 North Dixon, Kokomo, this JCAHO-accredited hospital also provides inpatient rehabilitation services.